The Historic Orange Blossom building is the location of the Lynn Merhige Gallery in downtown St. Petersburg. It was purchased in 1926 by Minnie Kaydouh Merhige, mother of Samuel Merhige and aunt to Fred and Edward Shamas. Samuel and his cousins operated the Orange Blossom Cafeteria in the 1950's. Samuel sold his share to his cousins and later opened Lady Fashion dress shop in one half of the original building.

Lynn, daughter of Meta and Samuel opened the gallery in June 2002 to feature her clay work and painting, graphics, and mixed media by her friends who are local St. Petersburg and Florida state artists.